Web Design & Development
I work with you on creating a new website or making changes to your current website. I work with WordPress a Content Management Systems (CMS). WordPress allow the website to be accessed easily by anyone and give the ability to make changes. I offer training so that you are able to make the changes. I also offer three different maintenance packages in case you would rather have me make the changes.
I enjoy meeting people and learning about their company and goals. I start with a Free Consultation. My schedule is flexible so I’m available to come to you so you don’t need to take too much time away from work.
Below is the project outline for a new website.
- FREE Consultation: I meet with you to discuss your goals, ideas and budget.
- Custom Estimate: I create a custom estimate based on the items that were discussed during our meeting.
- Process Mapping Meeting: We will meet to discuss the estimate and details for the website.
- Theme Options: Based on what your looking for I will select three WordPress themes that I feel will work best for your website needs.
- Project Phases: The project is split into four phases.
- Design Phase: Approve a theme. Setup the hosting, development domain, WordPress and theme.
- Development Phase: Port over information from current website or add new information provided. Purchase, install and setup all plugins and special features.
- Testing Phase: I will provide you with the development url so you can view the website. We will have a conversation about any final changes. Once website is approved I will test all browsers and responsive views.
- Launch Phase: Transfer any files or domains to the hosting provider. Launch the website and make it visible to everyone!
- Training: I can train 1-3 people at a time on how to edit the basic features of the website such as content and images.
- Maintenance Options: There are three different maintenance options.